May 20, 2015

Announcement: New Blogger!

Hi everyone, I'm Alyssa, and I'll be joining the WTWE team! I'm friends with the other member of WTWE through school. I joined this blog because I wanted to use it as a platform to share my thoughts about books, connect with more bookish people, and learn more about computer/ tech design.

I love reading because I believe books are a great way to dive into other people's worlds, escape reality, and gain new perspectives on the world. I will pretty much read anything YA (sometimes middle grade or new adult), and almost every genre. Some of my favorite series include The Darkest Minds, Harry Potter, The Lunar Chronicles, Throne of Glass, and The Grisha Trilogy. While reading is my favorite hobby, some of my other interests include dancing, music, and photography.

I will try to contribute reviews, book events, and any other bookishness that I can think of. I'm excited to join the WTWE community and look forward to writing more posts soon!

I also have a bookstagram (an Instagram all about books) where I post bookish photos, reviews, and more. So if you have an Insta, feel free to check it out at @bookishpages. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment