January 7, 2015

The Best Friend Tag

Hey guys!
I'm here today with a book tag: The Best Friend tag. Every few weeks or months, I'll feature a different book bestie to the main character or another major character.

And the award goes to....

Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke And Bone!!!!

~~~
Zuzana once said, "Hey! My body may be small, but my soul is large. It’s why I wear platforms. So I can reach the top of my soul.” Zuzana may be short, but she has an awesome personality. She's bold, curious, endlessly prying, hilarious, dramatic, and the bestest bestie in the world. She's constantly nagging Karou- but let's be real. All best friends do that. And she will go to the opposite end of the world for Karou (and she'll drag her boyfriend Mik with her.) No matter what, Zuzana is always there for Karou. And that's amazing. Plus, she begs her boyfriend to pee onto Karou's horrible ex from the top of a building. That takes guts. 



That's all for now. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment