December 20, 2014

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge Finale!

Hey guys,
You're probably wondering why I haven't posted in about a week. I wish I could say it was because I was studying for finals (which I was doing at some point) but it's mostly because I realized that it might be better to just put all the posts into one doc, so the entire blog isn't clogged with HP Challenge posts, and for all you loyal subscribers, your email wasn't going crazy. This post has the links to all the other previous posts, as well as days 22-30's worth of challenges. Enjoy :)

Challenge 21
Challenge 20
Challenge 19
Challenge 18
Challenge 17
Challenge 16
Challenge 15
Challenge 14
Challenge 13
Challenge 12
Challenge 11
Challenge 10
Challenge 9
Challenge 8
Challenge 7
Challenge 6
Challenge 5
Challenge 4
Challenge 3
Challenge 2
30 Day Harry Potter Challenge

Day 22: Pick a favourite quote from any of the books/films.
I think one of my favorite quotes is definitely "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." This quote is powerful, moving, and would look awesome on a t-shirt. Hot Topic, you reading this?

Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry.
I don't cry during movies. Books, I tear up. Real life, I sob and sob and sob. But I've never cried during a book or movie. Not even TFIOS. But watching The Theory Of Everything might change that...anyways, deaths are always sad. And a lot of super moving moments occur in HP. But none that made me cry ;)

Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t.
I can't think back that far, guys. It's been too long since I've read the books. I plan to reread them eventually, I just haven't gotten to it yet. But movies always leave out stuff, so I'm guessing there is stuff I wish the movies had included.

Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna.
Haha, I totally ship Neville and Luna. But other than that, I like the way stuff turned out. Happily ever afters are not cliche. Again, TFIOS. Why, John Green, why?

Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be.
I have to pick just one? Are you serious? I guess maybe- never mind. There are too many. Just look at this whole list!

Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?
I'd say the Elder Wand. While being invisible and bringing back the dead for a bit sounds cool, being able to do crazy powerful magic sounds cooler.

Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it.
Er...I've never listened to Wizard Wrock. Do you guys think I should?

Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical.
I haven't seen the whole thing, but so far, yes. A Very Potter Musical is super funny, satirical, and is based off Harry Potter! What more could you want?

Day 30: What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
Oh wow, this is deep. Well, Harry Potter has been a great reading and movie-watching experience. It's connected me with an amazing set of characters. It's made me beg my parents to take me to Universal Studios to go to the HP theme rides. Harry Potter's made me a fangirl, a Potterhead, and a Belieber. And it's something I love to talk about with my friends at lunch :0

BTW, here's an amazing Harry Potter gift guide. And if you're wondering what I want off of it, definitely the ring and the notebook. Oh, who am I kidding? All of it. Definitely.

That's all for now! What did you guys think of the challenge? Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment