December 11, 2014

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge (21)

Hey guys!
Day 21's prompt was, Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be? And dang, this is probably the hardest question yet. I couldn't just pick one. That would be crazy. So I rounded up a few: Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Dobby, Hedwig. But then I felt like I was cheating the question. I would probably say Sirius Black, then. He has a lot of meaning in the story, and his death is incredibly tragic. So is the others, but...Dumbledore died of his own accord, Hedwig was a metaphor for Harry losing his innocence, and Dobby- *cries* oh, Dobby. Anyways, this was crazy hard to choose, and please don't beat on me for my choice. I only chose one because I had to.

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment