December 1, 2014

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge (12)

Hi guys!
So today's prompt was, What is your favorite ship? And, boy, I loved this question. Because I am like the queen of shipping. I love shipping. I ship Katniss and Gale and America and Maxon and lots of other people because I ship everyone. Even people in real life. Sometimes. Okay, more in books.


Don't we all?


Anyways, my favorite ship in Harry Potter is probably Ron and Hermione, even though they were technically not supposed to be together. But Ron and Hermione are like polar opposites that have a connection. And that makes me ship em to the ends of Earth. Plus, with Hermione's brains and Ron's humor, their kids will be da bomb. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out the other way ;)


That's all for today, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment