December 29, 2014

2015 Reading Challenge Update

Hey guys!
Here's a quick update for the 2015 Reading Challenge. First off, I made my jar!
Sorry about the photo quality, I know it sucks :(
Anyways, this is my jar! There are folded up slips inside it, a tag that says 2015 Reading Challenge, and washi tape around the bottom of the outside to minimize visibility. The blackboard label lets me write down what the challenge I'm doing right now is.

And I got my first challenge of the year. I know it isn't 2015 quite yet, but I'm going to get a few days' head start. My first challenge is Challenge 12, An Author From A Different Country. This should be pretty easy, because all the countries except for the USA are okay for me for this challenge. It's hard to give recs for this challenge, because we all live in different countries, but in other challenges I will be posting ideas for all of you who need a book. 

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment