November 11, 2014

Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Hi guys!
I'm back with a pretty interesting Top Ten Tuesday post. The topic this week is Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book. Or POV. Either way. When I'm reading a book, at sometime or another, I'll be like, OMG! This character so needs a POV. In this TTT, I'll be focusing mainly on POV's, not books, because I have waaaaaaaaay to many books to read on my list and do not need to add more. Anyways, here is da list!

1. The Lost Hero Series by Rick Riordan - Percy and Annabeth
Okay, I know, I know. Percy and Annabeth don't get POV's in some o the books in this series because they were the stats of the Percy Jackson series. But, I would love to see how they interact with a whole new set of protagonists, and how their relationship has developed. Because Percabeth. Yessss.

2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman  - Adam
I feel like this book is super heavy and I want to read a book with Adam's POV, because all the drama with Mia must have made some sort of impact on him. I also think unlike a lot of book boyfriends, Adam actually has a multi-layered personality it would be cool for the author to explore.

3. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - Sloane
Sloane has made such a huge impact on Emily, but I want to know more about Sloane. All we learn is that she's made Emily who she is, and now she's disappeared. But Sloane seems like an interesting character, and it would be cool to learn about her story.

4. Scarlet by AC Gaughen - Robin Hood
Scarlet is one of my favorite books, because I think Will Scarlet's perspective is really cool. But at the same time, I would love to read the story from Robin's perspective. He's always been there for Scarlet, but the beginning of their relationship is left fuzzy. I feel like the interaction between them is always tense, so it would be cool to see it from Robin's POV for once, the way he feels about Scarlet, the band, and his not always honorable job.

5. Every Day by David Levithan - Rhiannon
This book is really cool, in that the protagonist wakes up every day in a different person's body. But then he falls in love with Rhiannon, and drama ensues. I would love to read this story from Rhiannon's perspective because it seems like she must be going through a lot of hardship with loving A, since they have a slightly complicated relationship.

6. Harry Potter by JK Rowling - Draco
I dunno why, but I've always had a thing for Draco. Maybe because he's charismatic. Or maybe because I never really could figure out whether he was good or evil (or a bit of both!) But I think Harry's story would be really cool and different from Draco's POV. But definitely not the entire (loooong) series. JK Rowling, if you're reading this, could you write short stories from Draco's POV? I ain't got time to read all seven books all over again.

7. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer - Mike Ipolito
This is one of the very few books I own, and I absolutely positively love it. I've reread it 4 or 5 times, which is a lot for me. But I feel like this book doesn't focus on Mike enough, even though the plot revolves around it. I would love to read the entire story from his perspective instead on Gigi's for once.

8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - Max
This book is really interesting because it's told from Death's perspective. But it's also kind of confusing. I think a POV from Max would be good in it, because he is a really important character even though he's just there. And the ending. That ending tho. It kinda revolves around Max.

9. The Selection by Kiera Cass - Aspen and Maxon
I feel like Aspen is Gale and Maxon is Peeta...anyways, the beginning of this book would be interesting from Aspen's POV, and the middle-ish end from Maxon's POV. There are novellas from Maxon's POV, but still.

10. Comic Books - The Villain
This is really generic, but I love reading superhero stories from the POV of the villain. I feel like the story has more depth that way, because people aren't born evil or good. It's their experiences that make them that way, and the beginnings of a villain are always cool.

That's all for now! What do you guys think of my list? Let me know in the coments.

No comments:

Post a Comment