November 20, 2014

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge (9)

Hey guys :)
Nine days in and still going strong! The 30 Day HP Challenge is in full swing. Today's question is, What Is Your Least Favorite Male Character And Why? Guess what? My answer's not Voldemort. *Gasp* I know he's evil and terrible and horrifying and cannot be named ;) but if it weren't for him, there would be no Harry Potter stories. Each hero needs a villain, and Harry's is Voldemort. So instead, I'm choosing Draco. Draco just annoys the heck out of me. He's a butthead, mean, petty, and basically the Regina George of books.

Get what I mean?

Anyways, Draco is someone who's constantly trying to bring Harry down, and I hate that, because Harry is the bestest. So anyone who trys to plot his downfall sucks. Even if it's just stupid pranks, Draco is most definitely my least favorite male character.

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment