September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Hi guys! Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish (per usual) and the topic for this week is Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list. Sorry I haven't posted any Top Ten Tuesday posts for a while! But it wasn't too hard to compile a list for this weeks topic because there are so many books that come out this fall that I've been dying to read and I have a TBR pile that's taller than Grawp.

    

1. Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. Pub Date: October 7th
This book shouldn't need an explanation. I feel like I'm repeating myself all the time when it comes to Percy Jackson. PERCY IS LIFE. I NEEDS PERCY. NOW. 

2. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. Pub Date: October 28th
I feel like I've mentioned this book a bunch as well. It's the conclusion to one of my favorite series. It's going to be mine and no one can stop me. MWHHAHAHAAA!

3. Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
This book has already been released, but I have yet to get my hands on a copy. If you've read the books or seen my review for Fire with Fire (beware, it contains spoilers), you know exactly how agonizing this wait's been. But let me just say to those who haven't read the books- revenge has just gone sour and all of hell is about to break loose.

4. Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan and John Rocco
I just got this in the mail and I can't wait to read it! Rick Riordan wrote it. There are beautiful illustrations. PERCY'S IN IT. ENOUGH SAID.

5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman. 
Even though I barely know what this book is about, I highly enjoyed the If I Stay duology and can't wait to read more of Gayle's work.

    

6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
I've read Morgan's other two books and loved them both. I heard this one isn't as good, but I'm still really excited to start reading it.

7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Amrentrout
I was a bit skeptical about this book at first because of the cheesy covers, but then I've heard so many good things about it and found out the main character's a book blogger. *adds to TBR*

8. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I've owned this book for a while now and I really want to read it, but I haven't found the time. :(

9 and 10. The Tales of Beedle the Bard and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling. These kind of go together, but I just finished all of the Harry Potter books, so logically I want more J.K. Rowling. I'm interested in The Tales of Beedle the Bard because it's like a fairy tale book and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is becoming a movie, plus there's annotations from a certain trio in it.


That's it for this Top Ten Tuesday post! I highly doubt I'm going to finish all these books during the fall, but I can hope. What are some books on your fall TBR?

2 comments:

  1. I agree -- there are SOOO many great-looking books coming out this Fall/Winter. I seriously can't wait!

    I haven't read any of the books on your list, but they all look good. I hope you get the time to read at least a few of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need the time to read them all! I've only read Second Chance Summer and Obsidian, and I liked the first one more than the other. And Percy Jackson...I can never get enough of that :)

      Delete