September 8, 2014

21 Week Reading Challenge Update #5



Hi guys! So my reading challenge is slowly progressing. Last week I was able to complete Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (which was HUGE). And I'm making my way to finishing the rest of the series! However, this week I have a few more books I'd like to complete as well.

21 Week Reading Challenge:
Now I have completed a total of 5 challenges. 
Challenge 11book to movie adaptation for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Challenge 18, part of a series for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Challenge 3, protagonist from a different country/set in a different country for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Challenge 4, Author's name starts from the same letter as yours for Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire.
Challenge 21, a book who has a character that's similar to you for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Books I've Finished Last Week:
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (finished in between the time when Harry Potter was checked out at the library and Milli forgot to bring her copy to school for me to borrow).
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

Currently Reading:
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (completes challenge #15, a book with or about a quest. I think Celaena's situation counts as a quest)

TBR for This Week:

Finish the books I'm currently reading! I'd also like to try to read Heir of Fire by Friday and maybe start Under the Never Sky because I'm going to meet Sarah J. Maas and Veronica Rossi! I'm super excited to meet them both and I'll probably have a post up after the event.

Okay, that's it for this update! May the odds be ever in your favor, your numbered days be infinite, and your owl not be Errol.

No comments:

Post a Comment