September 28, 2014

Bookish Bingo

Hey guys, Soumya here.

Bookish Bingo is a game of sorts, created by Great Imaginations. I've decided to take on the challenge of the Holiday 2014 edition, and in spirit of Halloween, I'm "daring" you to take it on too! My goal is to finish all 24 challenges in 4 weeks, so let's see how that goes. I'll be charting my progress and doing reviews on this blog, and I highly encourage you to comment on how your reading is going.

Bookish Bingo is pretty self explanatory. It's Bingo, but instead of numbers and all the jazz, the squares are categories for books you need to read in order to fill out the card. You can read about it and sign up here.

I've already completed one challenge (yay me!) but, sad to say, it's the easiest one: reread.
I reread A Wrinkle In Time by Madeline L'Engle, because it was the book my book club chose for the month. So, killing two birds with one stone, basically :) It's not something I'm planning to do a full-length review on, but I really enjoyed it. (Meaning, it's safe to say I liked it more than I did when I read it first.) 

I'll be continuing to fulfill the challenges on this board, and hopefully get a few reviews posted too! I really wanna read all new books for this challenge (except for the first square, duh) but it might be hard, because I've already read sooooo many books that work with some of the weirder prompts here, like 'set in New Orleans.' I mean, how many books like that are there? Anyways, we'll see how it goes. Will I be able to take on this terrifying bingo board? 

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment