September 16, 2014

21 Week Reading Challenge Update #6

Hi guys! Sorry we haven't been posting a lot of variety. Mainly Top Ten Tuesday posts and these updates, but I promise, we're working on some other stuff. We've been a bit busy with school and I'm pretty sure most bloggers understand how time consuming blogging can be and coming up with unique and interesting blog posts can be difficult. But anyways, back to the update. 

My plans from last week went astray once more because I kind of gave Harry Potter priority after I didn't get anywhere near finishing Heir of Fire before the event with Sarah J. Maas. Oops. But I'm just gonna count Half Blood Prince to another theme. I can manage ;)

21 Week Reading Challenge:
After several weeks, I have completed 6 challenges!
Challenge 11book to movie adaptation for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Challenge 18, part of a series for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Challenge 3, protagonist from a different country/set in a different country for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Challenge 4, Author's name starts from the same letter as yours for Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire.
Challenge 21, a book who has a character that's similar to you for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Challenge 20, a book with hardships and struggling, for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince because I'm pretty sure Harry and his friends went through some tough times in that book. *cough* That ending *cough*

Books I've Finished Last Week:
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. I feel a bit ashamed. I've seen and know people who can read about three books or more a week, which continually shocks me. But I'm not too concerned. I like to take my time reading, because after all, it's for my pleasure. I don't want to feel rushed. 

Currently Reading:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (completes challenge #15, a book with or about a quest)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

TBR for This Week:
As many of my goals and plans have been altered to accommodate some Harry in my life, Deathly Hallows has now become the book I'm reading for my challenge this week. I am pretty far in, about half way, considering I just checked it out of the library Monday. If I continue at the rate I'm reading, I hope to finish Heir of Fire as well.

That's all for this update! Sorry again for the lack of more creative posts. I hope to get some other ones up soon. I've sent Milli and Christina to start working on individual posts, so look out for that!

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you plan out your reading week! (I usually just pick up whatever I feel like reading - LOL!) I can't wait to see what you think of Heir of Fire (the ending is brutal...I'll just leave it at that) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (which I totally need to reread too!) Thanks for sharing, and happy reading! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah sometimes I just like to spontaneously read. A lot of times my goals don't follow through, but I'm okay with that. I'm really enjoying Heir of Fire! Your comment is starting to give me anxiety though… And Deathly Hallows, urgh. It crushed me. So sad that it's over, but there's always rereading ;D Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete