September 1, 2014

21 Week Reading Challenge Update #4

Hi guys! As I just posted my monthly update, this is just going to be a short update on my challenge reading.

My plans from last week went kind of astray, so I never ended up reading We Were Liars. It took me the entire week to finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so I'm just going to count that towards my challenges instead.

So now I have completed a total of 4 challenges. 
Challenge 11book to movie adaptation for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Challenge 18, part of a series for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Challenge 3, protagonist from a different country/set in a different country for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Challenge 4, Author's name starts from the same letter as yours for Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire. I'm kind of cheating because the author's name is J.K. Rowling and it's her middle name that starts with a K, but I'm going to count it anyways.

TBR for This Week:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which I am going to count for challenge 21, a book who has a character that's similar to you. Because Miss Hermione Granger is my fictional counterpart. :)
Okay! That's it for this post! How was your reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment