August 23, 2014

21 Week Reading Challenge/Weekly Update #3

Hi guys! So these challenge updates have also kind of turned into my weekly updates/recaps as well, so I'm gonna tell you my reading challenge progress, how my reading's been going, and at the end of this post, we have a little announcement.

21 Week Reading Challenge:
So far I have completed 3 challenges. 
Challenge 11book to movie adaptation for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Challenge 18, part of a series for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Challenge 3, protagonist from a different country/set in a different country for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Books I've read this week:
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Currently Reading:
Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp (J.K. Rowling)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

TBR for Next Week:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (For pleasure reading.)
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Completes Challenge #16, a book by an author you've never read anything else by.)

Okay, now time for the announcement. It's not extremely life changing or shocking or anything, so don't expect the worse. Here it is: Milli, Christina and I are packing up our bags and heading back to Hog-*cough* I mean muggle school. But since we'll be more occupied with our studies, we might not be able to post as often, maybe only weekly or biweekly. So thank you to all our readers who keep on visiting this blog or even subscribe with email and take the time to read our posts, even if we might not put one up for a while or have the weekly memes posted on time because it means the world to us. :)


I hope you guys all have a wonderful week and your reading's going well, comment below the answer to this question: When do you go back to school/college or when does your summer vacation end? I'll try to get another post up soon, but until then!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing wonderful on your challenge! :D I can't wait to see what you think of We Were Liars because I absolutely loved it when I read it!

    And ugh...school. The bane of any muggle's existence. :( I hope your transition goes smoothly and that you get a lot of fun teachers!

    Thanks for sharing and happy reading! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm super excited to start We Were Liars and I'll probably put up a review when I'm done and have time :)

      Going back to school's okay for me. I'm glad that I get to see my friends again and have a little routine in my life but URGH. Homework. And tests. And less reading time :'(

      Delete
  2. YAY FOR HOGWARTS! I mean....er, sad you haven't gotten your letters yet. *sigh* Maybe you're just going undercover to these muggle schools. ;) Good luck with your challenges! I haven't finished the HP series, yet, but I totally mean to! I kind of missed reading them when I was a smallish fry. But I still love the characters (except Snape...grrr *shakes fist at his meanness*)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm still waiting for my letter… :( It might be coming one or two years late… And I totally get what you mean about Snape! He can be really infuriating sometimes.

      Delete