August 16, 2014

Mini Book Haul (2)

Hi guys! Guess what? I has more books. *laughs manically* Yay! I have three books to show you today, so this is gonna be a relatively short post.

The first book I bought was part of the Amazon order from my previous haul but was shipped separately. That book was Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. This is the first book in another dystopian trilogy, which I will probably marathon once I get the rest of the books. I've heard quite a bit of hype around this book and it has pretty good reviews on Goodreads as well.

The second book in my haul is Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle. This is an ARC that comes out January 2015.  However, this book has already been released as Vivian Apple Versus the Apocalypse, in the U.K. last year. I don't really like it when the name of a book is changed because it's very confusing to me. But anyways, this book is apparently another dystopian novel, even though the cover looks very contemporary-ish. This novel takes place in an alternate USA run by an all powerful, but sinister Church that's destroying lives. That's all I'm going to say because sometimes people like to go into book without knowing anything, but if you want to read more, click here to see the Goodreads page.

The third and most exciting book, in my opinion, is Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins! A lot of you probably already know what this book is about because of all the buzz on Booktube and the blogosphere. But, I wanted to show you guys some pictures because if you pre-ordered your copy from an independent bookstore (which I did), you get some awesome swag (read the post about it from Stephanie's blog here)! So, I got a SIGNED copy of Isla (It took me eternity to get the freaking "Signed Copy!" sticker off), some buttons, sticker decals, and I was lucky enough to get a tote bag as well!
Ze Signature of Awesomeness and Ze Adorable Stickers
Ze Tote Bag of Epicness Plus Ze Cutest Pins

That's it for this haul! What did you guys buy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment