August 17, 2014

30 (Random) Facts About Us

Hi guys! We decided we just wanted to do something bit different for fun, that wasn't book related. So, we are going to do a 30 random facts (ten facts each) about us post so you get to know us a little bit better. Hope you enjoy! :)

Kaylie:
1. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookie-dough.
2. I dislike seafood.
3. Whenever I read a book where the characters consecutively say okay, my brain automatically thinks that it's a reference to TFIOS.
4. My favorite school subject usually depends on my teacher.
5. The book that got me really into reading and the YA genre was Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (who came to my school and I got to meet!).
6. My favorite colors are blue and greens, but more specifically teal and lime green. (Hence some of the blog theme colors)
7. I love Nutella and Cheddar Goldfish crackers (but not together)!
8. My birthday is in November.
9. I love animated and Disney movies!
10. One of my favorite candies is Sour Patch Watermelons!


Milli:
1. My favorite candy is toffee
2. I'm allergic to most fruits :(
3. My favorite subjects in school are History and French.
4. I prefer Isaac to Gus (The Fault in Our Stars)
5. I prefer Gale to Peeta (The Hunger Games)
6. I prefer Simon to Jace (The Mortal Instruments)
7. I want to get a college degree in Law.
8. I was born in Chicago and moved to the West Coast.
9. After taking the Divergent Factions Quiz, I was selected into Candor :(
10. If I could have have any superpower, I'd want to be able to talk to animals!

Christina:
1. I have a pet goldfish, and his name is Squirt.  I've had him since the beginning of fourth grade, so he's, what, five years old (I didn't think too hard about the math ^_^)?  Thus, taking the meager lifespan of the average goldfish into account, he is probably immortal.  
2. Manatees are the best animals in the entire universe.  With maybe the exception of llamas, cats, and ewoks. 
3. I am a notoriously bad speller.  Though not as bad as I used to be, I'm still pretty bad.  I also have extremely big and messy handwriting (I apologize to all my teachers).  Thank goodness for keyboards and spellcheck!
4. I'm not scared of snakes.
5. Even after living in the same house for the entirety of my thirteen years of life, I can't remember which side of the drawer has the spoons, and which side has the forks.
6. Usually I have the normal, forget-it-after-a-few-minutes dreams, but every once and a while I have these extremely complex and vivid dreams that I remember for a really, really long time.
7. If the apocalypse occurred while I was reading, I wouldn't look up until I reached a good stopping point in my book.  I wish this was an exaggeration.  If you get to know me, you'll quickly realize that you cannot have anything close to a conversation with me while I'm reading.  
8. I have never had a coke or any kind of caffeinated beverage before.  I don't plan to, either.  I'm already addicted to Harry Potter, X-men, Star Trek, and Sherlock.  I don't need to add soda or coffee to that list.
9. I put two spaces after every period automatically.  I was surprised when I found out that not everybody does this.  
10. If I could have any superpower, it would probably be shapeshifting.  I would turn into a manatee, and be happy because I would be one of the best things ever.


Thanks for Reading! Tell us some random facts about you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment