August 14, 2014

21 Week Reading Challenge Update #2


Hi guys! So this week, I was planning to read Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger and unfortunately I could not finish it. I got really bored and decided that I shouldn't waste my time when there are so many other good and interesting books to read. So instead, I ended up reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling, which counts for a book that's part of a series (challenge #18). I finished the first book the week before and then just had to pick up the sequel. I hope to marathon the rest of the books very soon. Next week I plan to read either Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian or We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. If you have any preferences for which book I should read first comment down below! How's your reading going? If you'd like to read more about the 21 Week Reading Challenge, here are some of my previous post and updates about it. If you want to, feel free to participate in the challenge and comment below if you are! Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment