August 8, 2014

21 Week Reading Challenge Update #1

For those of you who don't know, I am participating in the 21 Week Reading Challenge with Soumya from Not Your Average Fangirl. If you're curious about this reading challenge I'll link you to my pervious posts (here's the announcement and the list of themes) about it.  I'll do my best to post weekly updates through out the challenge. This week I am FINALLY reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling after about a bajillion years. This book completes a bunch of different themes, but I am going to count it as a book that's a book to movie adaptation, which is challenge #11. I'm not restricting myself to the exact order of the challenges, so I'll have more reading choices. Next week I'm going to try to continue and finish Etiquette and Esiponage by Gail Carriger. This book technically qualifies for a book with spies (challenge #2), I believe, even thought it isn't the main genre, which is steampunk. How's you're reading going? Feel free to link me to your updates and posts in the comments so I can check it out! Spread the word!



No comments:

Post a Comment