July 26, 2014

Top Ten Characters I'd Want On A Deserted Island With Me

Hi guys, it's Kaylie! I decided that I was going to do Top Ten Tuesday, which is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish (Click on the link to see their blog and all the full list of topics). The topic for this week is Top Ten Chracters I'd Want On A Deserted Island With Me. But wait, I know what you're thinking. "Kaylie, it's not TUESDAY!" I KNOW THAT.
I just recently started this blog, so I wasn't able to do this on Tuesday, but this weeks topic seemed really interesting, so too bad! I'm doing this on Saturday *sticks tongue out*. 
But I promise in the future I'll try to stick to Tuesdays.

1. Okay, the first character who comes to mind is obvious. I'd want Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. She'd supply us with food and she has plenty of experience with survival, whereas I can barely set up a simple camping tent.

2. My second choice would be Celaena from The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas. Celeana is another kick-a** heroine! She'd help with protection and I think she could be pretty fun to hang out with. Plus she likes to read, so bonus! We could fangirl together.

3. The next character I chose was Annabeth from the Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan! She's smart and intelligent, so I bet she'd be the one who would get us off the island.

4. Leo from The Heroes of Olympus! He can build or fix practically anything (including a certain mechanical dragon), so that would come in handy.

5. Mal from The Grisha trilogy. He has his convenient tracker skills and is also quite skilled in combat.

6. Zusanna from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor. She just so hilarious and I think she'd also be great company. Not to mention she's pretty tough, that rabid fairy.

7. Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I think for people who have read the books, it's pretty obvious why I chose her. But, if you don't know she's a cyborg and a mechanic, which could be very helpful. Also, Cinder and Leo as a team? Unstoppable.

8. Finnick from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. He has his Hunger Games survival skills, including swimming, fishing, and killing, which I think would be excellent skills to have when stuck on an island. I also think he'd be good company because I love his humorous personality.

9. Six from the Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore. For those of you who have read the series, no explanation needed, but let's just say she has some pretty bad-a** powers, like weather manipulation and invisibility.

10. Cassie from The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey. She's smart and know's how to defend and take care of herself, so I think she'd be a great addition to the crew.

So, that is my Deserted Island Bunch. Only now do I realize that most of my characters are girls and that most of them are super skilled in survival and well… killing… *crosses fingers that no one will ambush me in the middle of the night cause I have zero defensive skills* Okay, that is all for this post, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment