July 29, 2014

Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books Of

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is the top ten authors I own the most books of. These numbers probably won't be that large because I don't own that many books by the same author.

9 Rick Riordan books. I have all the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books plus the four books of the Heroes of Olympus series that are out.

6 Pittacus Lore books. I own books 1-4 in The Lorien Legacies, the only books in that series currently out, and two novela bind ups that go along with it.

5 Cassandra Clare books. I have yet to finish TMI series or start TID, but I own books 1-4 of TMI and an ARC of The Iron Trial which is co-written by Cassie Clare and Holly Black

5 John Green Books. I own TFIOSPaper TownsLooking for Alaska, and An Abundance of Katherines, plus another ebook copy of TFIOS.

5 Marie Lu Books. I have the Legend trilogy box set, with the little prequel story booklet, and a double copy of Legend.

5 Veronica Roth Books. I own the entire Divergent trilogy, a double copy of Divergent, and the Four novelas.

4 Marissa Meyer Books. I own books 1-3 of the Lunar Chronicles because book four, Winter has yet to come out and I also have a double copy of Cinder.

4 Margaret Stohl Books. I own books 1-3 of the Caster Chronicles, which she co-wrote, (I never finished the series because for me, the books got worse and worse) plus her other novel that she wrote by herself, Icons.

And then I own a bunch of trilogies, but I can only list two:
3 Leigh Bardugo Books. I own the entire Grisha Trilogy.

3 Laini Taylor Books. I own the entire Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy as well.

Okay, that's it for now. Comment your top ten most owned authors below!

2 comments:

  1. Cassandra Clare made my list too! Nice list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great blog name, by the way. :)

      Delete