July 31, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up: July 2014

Monthly Wrap Up is just going to be a summary of what's happened on my blog, what I've read, my TBR for next month, and what's coming up and such :)

On My Blog:
Well, there's the first HUGE THING. I created this blog this month! I began with a feature where I recommended different books from different genres and then the Top Ten Tuesday meme and I wrote a review for Eon and so many other things. Because this blog is relatively new, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do in the future, but I hope to do a larger variety of posts and I have a few ideas in mind.

What I've read: 
  1. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  6. Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
  7. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
  8. An ARC of The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Check out my review)
  9. Every Day by David Levithan
  10. Eon by Alison Good (Check out my review)
  11. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
August TBR:
Usually I don't really like to plan out my TBR, I just read what I feel like reading, but these are a few books I'd really like to get to this month.

Okay, that's it for now! What's happened for you in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment