July 30, 2014

Countdown Survey

So I saw this survey on Great Imaginations, but it was created by Christy's Book Addiction, and I thought it would be really fun to do! It's called the Countdown Survey and it's essentially a countdown from 10-1 with topics for each number and the number corresponds with the number of answers. I think it's a bit hard to explain and understand but once you see the questions, I think you'll get it :)

10- Books already released on your wish list
1. Alienated by Melissa Landers
2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
3. Winger by Andrew Smith
4. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
6. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
7. Splintered by A.G. Howard
8. Pivot Point by Kasie West
9. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

9- Favorite Covers (It was so hard to choose just nine!)



  

8- Not yet released books that you can't wait for
1. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
3. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
4. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
6. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
8. The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore

7- Auto-buy Authors
1. Rick Riordan
2. John Green
3. Gayle Forman
4. Marissa Meyer
5. Morgan Matson
6. Alexandra Bracken
7. Stephanie Perkins

6- Book Boyfriends
1. Augustus Water from The Fault in Our Stars (ignore that thing that happened at the end of the book)
2. Liam from The Darkest Minds
3. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
4. Percy from The Percy Jackson books
5. Nikolai/ Sturmhond from The Grisha Trilogy
6. Levi from Fangirl

5-  Books you recommend the most
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (surprise, surprise)
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
5. Legend by Marie Lu

4- Books you thought you'd like but didn't
1. Every Day by David Levithan
2. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher 
3. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein
4. Gone by Michael Grant

3- Books that made you cry (I don't really cry while reading, but I tear up…)
1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
**Sorry the ever-so-obvious TFIOS and Allegiant aren't up here, I got spoiled for BOTH so I already knew what was going to happened. Meh. **

2- Books you never plan on reading
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (Sorry! Vampires and werewolves aren't really my thing.)
2. Fifty Shades (NO. JUST NO.)

1- Favorite Genre at the moment
1. Contemporary!

This was so much fun to do! Feel free to tell me your answers in the comments or share the link to your blog post! 

3 comments:

  1. Pivot Point is AMAZING, you should definitely pick it up :) Isla is almost here *squeals*, I'm so excited to get my hand on it! When Allegiant came out I refused to get on Facebook or Twitter until I. read it for that very reason, which was extremely difficult because I had to order it and I didn't get it until like a week after the release date hahaha, but luckily I skated through without seeing anything. But I absolutely hate accidentally coming across spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, about Allegiant! My friend pre-ordered hers MONTHS ahead of the release date, whereas I ordered mine around the beginning of october, so she got hers exactly on the release and mine was supposed to come in a week. The next day, she came to school and already knew what happened because she got bored and skipped to the end (WHO READS A BOOK LIKE THAT?!) and blurted out to me: "THIS BOOK IS SO SAD! *SPOILER*" I was so mad at her!

      Delete
    2. And then you spoilered me :P

      Delete